Sunday, October 25, 2009

Profile Pictures


HDR Tracks

Contemplation


Wall Flower

1.HDR Tracks; 10/22/09; 6:25 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f5.6; 1/125; Cannon Rebel XTI. Edits: I added a little more clarity and then added the HDR effect.
I took this picture for fun, but added it in because I really liked the way it turned out. The two subjects are far away, but the sunset was perfect that night and the photo turned out great.

2. Contemplation; 10/19/09; 11:03 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f5.0; 1/4; Cannon Rebel XTI. Edits: I added a black and white filter mask and the did a little burning in the foreground. I also added a little on the black levels.

3. Wall Flower; 10/19/09; 11:35 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f5.6; 1/8; Cannon Rebel XTI. Edits: I added a black and white filter and then brought back the blue jacket with a filter mask.

3 comments:

  1. I love the HDR edit. I should've tried that on some of my other images that I didn't post. It really gives a different feel for just a portrait. I also like the the black and white picture. I like portraits where there not looking at the camera. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE HDR TRACKS! I LOVE HDR! Contemplation is very nice as well. Man... you are really good with editing. I need to do better in that. With your HDR tracks I just wish I could see the people better. It is a portrait and so I want to see the people better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them look so good and like the two people said above the HDR one is amazing. The angle and how there is some orange color on the tracks. It makes it all come together. Good lines and lighting. It is awesome! I think the other pics are really good to. I like lines and the angle in the second one.

    ReplyDelete